Saturday, April 22, 2006

Copts Around The World Rally in Protest.


According to different web sites, Copts in various parts of the world are coming out in large rallies to show their anger and frustration with the repeated attacks and hate crimes committed by fanatic Moslems against Christians of Egypt.

These demonstrations follow the knife attacks on 3 churches in Alexandria, Egypt, which caused the death of a worshiper, and the injury of many others. The attacks were the latest in long chain of hate crimes against Copts that are noted to be escalating with the alarming rise of Islamic extremism in Egypt.

During the last few days, Diaspora Copts have demonstrated in Greece, as well as in Cyprus. In the USA, Copts came out in large numbers in a demonstration in front of the White House in Washington D.C.

Another demonstration is being arranged to march in front of the U.N. building in New York City, on Monday April 24, a day that is celebrated in Egypt as “Sham El Neseem” or spring celebration. On the same day, the resident Copts of California are planning another large rally in front of the Federal Building, in Los Angeles.
Monday, April 24th is also the day for the Copts of Australia to come out in their demonstration in Melbourne, and the Canadian Copts to express their feelings by marching in Ottawa, the capital city.

5 Comments:

At 7:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

 
At 5:12 PM , Blogger Paul Adams said...

Hi Blogger, I found your blog quite informative.
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my divx to dvd site.
Have a great week!

 
At 5:12 PM , Blogger Paul Adams said...

Hi Blogger, I found your blog quite informative.
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my divx to dvd site.
Have a great week!

 
At 5:12 PM , Blogger Paul Adams said...

Hi Blogger, I found your blog quite informative.
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my divx to dvd site.
Have a great week!

 
At 1:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home