Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Terrorists "New Look".



The Egyptian weekly “Al Ahaly” reported on its web site that, according to security sources in Egypt, the terrorists who recently carried out the attacks in Dahab have all been recruited after the attacks on Sharm El Sheikh in 2005.

The report states that the leadership of the Islamist group have ordered their new members to remove all signs of being religious, including shaving their beards, and not appearing in any way as fanatic Moslems. The leader of the terrorist cell that carried out the Dahab explosions, a person with the name of Attallah El Sewerky has shaved his beard immediately after joining the group, and then left to be trained by the militant section in a farm near the town of El Areesh in Sinai. When he came back, he had a completely new look. Security sources said that members of the new terrorist cells wear jeans, smoke cigarettes, and mix with tourists in a way not showing any signs of “being religious”. These tactics are completely different from those employed by el Quada, which adds to the difficulties facing the security forces.The same sources have said that the terrorist organization of “Tawheed and Geehad” that is responsible for the Sinai attacks has widely recruited members from the governorates of Ismailia, Mersa Metrouh, North, and South Sinai. More than 100 persons have joined, forming about 20 cells.

5 Comments:

At 9:33 AM , Blogger Faisal said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:34 AM , Blogger Faisal said...

Damnit!

The cigs, my hair and the lack of a shaggy beard was how I got away from Security whenever I was too lazy to shave my beard for a couple of days and they'd ask me for my I.D.

Now what am I to do?! I think I will grow a beard, and engage in shouting out islamic slogans whenever I get the chance!

 
At 9:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget the sandals!

 
At 5:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
» » »

 
At 12:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Bodybuilding nutritional supplaments current patent venlafaxine Engine+ppc+search+software acura car kit Logo basketballs wpmen bodybuilding gallery

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home